Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

2013/001

I am playing around with VDMX testing a project that involves audio reactive elements. The source 'clips' I am using are edited photos taken at Ethnologisches Museum, Berlin. you can see some of the original images on my flickr account. I cut the masks out of the their respective background and downsized the images to 700x700. within VDMX, I put them into a media bin which automatically cycles through 3 pictures (more to come). I applied a number of effects including vade's rutt/etra and motion blur, chroma mask, line screen, duotone, op tile and tracer. I added a rather coarse audio spectrum analysis and linked various effect variables to them. check this link to see a screenshot of the VDMX project. the music is a short snippet from RCN's urban future mix.